- Flight Time: Customisable in 1 minute increments, minimum of 6 minutes
- Depart: Lakes Entrance Airfield, East Gippsland
- Product Code: COSE
Our staff are experienced in providing ground support for events away from our base of operations at Lakes Entrance. We also have the equipment and refuelling capabilities for larger events. We can advise on the safety requirements and the potential need for permits.
Items to consider when Booking an Off Site Event:
- Location: Distance from Lakes Entrance.
- Frequency: Expected number of flights / passengers.
- Duration: Recommend short flights (6-10mins) for larger groups.
- Area: Helicopter Landing Site (HLS), approach & departure, size, slope, surface, surroundings, obstacles, dwellings, etc.
- Safety: Access control, airside restrictions, loading and unloading.
- Date / Time: Leading time for planning and permits. Alternate date. Preferred start and stop times (daytime flights only).
- Facilities: Available shade/shelter and toilets for passengers and staff (if applicable).
- Services: Airport and Airservices charges (if applicable).
- Permission: From Land Owner and/or Event Manager.
Note: Bookings essential as Off Site Events are subject to availability, weather and resource requirements.