- Full Experience: Approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- Flight Time: Approximately 20 minutes each way. Cape Conran adds 15 minutes to one leg.
- Depart: Lakes Entrance Airfield, East Gippsland at 11:30am in time for a noon lunch.
- Destination: Expected time on the ground at Marlo is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Product Code: HELI2
* Note: This Heli Experience is suitable for 2-3 people (3rd person $60 extra) and includes lunch. Bookings essential as this Heli Experience is subject to availability, weather and weight restrictions.
Enjoying the Marlo Hotel views over the Snowy River is one of life’s little joys. The dappled golden light playing on the still water of Lake Corringle is broken by the occasional tinnie piloted by a local fisher. You take this in downing an ice-cold beer on the deck of the Marlo Hotel, one of Australia’s best little hotels.
The first settler to occupy the Marlo township area was James Stirling around the year 1875. He built a bark hut on the bluff that had two rooms, bark walls, earthen floors and a shingle roof. By 1884, this structure had expanded to a 9 roomed accommodation house and in 1886 became the Marlo Hotel when a liquor license was granted. After various additions and renovations it is now a sprawling and characterful weatherboard building.
Don’t forget to pack your camera!
Preferred booking time not available online? Please do not hesitate to contact the team at Lakes Entrance Helicopters for assistance during office hours on (03) 9017 0120 or email us at email@example.com
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Our helicopters have a maximum individual passenger weight of 130kg.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control. The Pilot In Command has the final word over the flight.
- Our helicopters have a total passenger weight of 275kg.
- Our helicopters have 4 seats and carry 3 passengers. One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge.
- Groups with 4 or more passengers will become multiple flights. Keep this in mind when booking online as multiple bookings can be added to the cart.
- Children must be 12 years and older for HeliSUP.
- Children must be 16 years and older for Bathe, Graze & Fly.
- Reconfirmed by LEH staff the day before. Prior payment may be required.
- Flight time may be extended or path altered at extra cost provided safe to do so and dependant on available fuel or all up weight of fuel and passengers.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund
Our payment, cancellation and refund policies are very straight forward. You pay on the day at the airfield using cash or credit card, you can cancel anytime prior to scheduled departure without penalty and refunds are processed using the same payment method (cash or credit card).
- Payment by cash or credit card at the airfield on the day of flight.
- Scenic Flights and Heli Experiences are paid prior to scheduled departure.
- Charter Flights have the option of post flight payment using cash, credit card or invoice.
- A booking may be cancelled anytime prior to scheduled departure.
- Customers who are 15 minutes or more late (without notice) for their scheduled departure will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund.
- Refund requests are only accepted on the day of flight and processed using the same payment method.
- Once the flight departs a refund is no longer available, even if a customer requests an early return to base.