Terms and Conditions
Effective date: 01-Sep-2023
Payment, Cancellation & Refund
Our payment, cancellation and refund policies are very straight forward. You pay on the day at the airfield using cash or credit card, you can cancel anytime prior to scheduled departure without penalty and refunds are processed using the same payment method (cash or credit card).
- Payment by cash or credit card at the airfield on the day of flight.
- Scenic Flights and Heli Experiences are paid prior to scheduled departure.
- Charter Flights have the option of post flight payment using cash, credit card or invoice.
- A booking may be cancelled anytime prior to scheduled departure.
- Customers who are 15 minutes or more late (without notice) for their scheduled departure will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund.
- Refund requests are only accepted on the day of flight and processed using the same payment method.
- Once the flight departs a refund is no longer available, even if a customer requests an early return to base.
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Our helicopters have a maximum individual passenger weight of 130kg.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control. The Pilot In Command has the final word over the flight.
- Our helicopters have a total passenger weight of 275kg.
- Our helicopters have 4 seats and carry 3 passengers. One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge.
- Groups with 4 or more passengers will become multiple flights. Keep this in mind when booking online as multiple bookings can be added to the cart.
- Children must be 12 years and older for HeliSUP.
- Children must be 16 years and older for Bathe, Graze & Fly.
- Reconfirmed by LEH staff the day before. Prior payment may be required.
- Flight time may be extended or path altered at extra cost provided safe to do so and dependant on available fuel or all up weight of fuel and passengers.
- Charter costs are based on the total flight time, typically from Lakes Entrance Airfield, irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Charter costs may also include additional resources, companies and third party arrangements such as landing fees and/or ground support.
- Charter bookings that require additional resources, companies and third party arrangements may be subject to non-refundable charges. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Each Gift Certificate purchased is either valid for 2 or 3 people.
- A 3rd person may be added at time of booking (at extra cost).
- Gift Certificates may be upgraded at time of booking for longer flight (at extra cost).
- Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Gift Certificates are valid for a period of 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase.
- Reactivation of expired Gift Certificates is at the discretion of staff and if approved may be subject to an additional fee.
- The Experience may be substituted for an equivalent Experience of the same value if the current Experience is unavailable.
- Bookings are highly recommended to redeem a Gift Certificate to ensure your preferred date and time are available.
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and excludes shipping.
- Road Freight costs are based on the State shipping address provided during checkout. Orders are only shipped within Australia.
- Orders can be submitted online or by email. Either way, products are not shipped until payment is received.
- Our products are made to order, so allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Please Contact Us if you have urgent supply and delivery requirements as we may have stock. We are located in East Gippsland, Victoria.
- Our products are guaranteed to be free from quality and manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months.
- Product Warranty and Support are provided by Victoria Helicopters Pty Ltd, PO Box 834, Bairnsdale, Vic 3875.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: