Terms and Conditions
Effective date: 01-Sep-2021
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Our helicopters have a maximum individual passenger weight of 130kg.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control. The Pilot In Command has the final word over the flight.
- One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge.
- The cancellation of bookings more than 48 hours before the departure time of the flight will receive a full refund less banking charges. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
- The cancellation of bookings less than 48 hours will receive a 50% refund less banking charges and any costs incurred. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
- Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund less banking charges. The refund will be processed as a direct refund and must be processed using the same payment method.
- Our helicopters have 4 seats and carry 3 passengers. One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge.
- Groups with 4 or more passengers will become multiple flights. Keep this in mind when booking online as multiple bookings can be added to the cart.
- Children must be 12 years and older for HeliSUP.
- Flight time may be extended or path altered at extra cost.
- Charter costs are based on the total flight time, typically from Lakes Entrance Airfield, irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Charter costs may also include additional resources, companies and third party arrangements such as landing fees and/or ground support.
- Charter bookings that require additional resources, companies and third party arrangements may be subject to non-refundable charges. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Each Gift Certificate purchased is either valid for 2 or 3 people.
- A 3rd person may be added at time of booking (at extra cost).
- Gift Certificates may be upgraded at time of booking for longer flight (at extra cost).
- Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Gift Certificates are valid for a period of 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase.
- Reactivation of expired Gift Certificates is at the discretion of staff and if approved may be subject to an additional fee.
- Bookings are highly recommended to redeem a Gift Certificate to ensure your preferred date and time are available.
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and excludes shipping.
- Road Freight costs are based on the State shipping address provided during checkout. Orders are only shipped within Australia.
- Orders can be submitted online or by email. Either way, products are not shipped until payment is received.
- Our products are made to order, so allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Please Contact Us if you have urgent supply and delivery requirements as we may have stock. We are located in East Gippsland, Victoria.
- Our products are guaranteed to be free from quality and manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months.
- Product Warranty and Support are provided by Victoria Helicopters Pty Ltd, PO Box 834, Bairnsdale, Vic 3875.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: