- Full Experience: Approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Flight Time: Approximately 9 minutes Scenic Flight with 3 minutes return to Airfield.
- Depart: Lakes Entrance Airfield, East Gippsland at 11:45am in time for a noon lunch.
- Destination: Expected time on the ground at Red Bluff Brewers is approximately 1 1/4 hours.
- Product Code: HELI4
* Note: This Heli Experience is suitable for 2-3 people (3rd person $70 extra) and includes lunch. Bookings essential as this Heli Experience is subject to availability, weather and weight restrictions.
After a safety briefing, you will board the helicopter and head south towards the Entrance then coastal along Ninety Mile beach. Stretching as far as the eye can see, this endless paradise is home to pristine golden sands and brilliant blue waters. Continue past Lake Bunga, Red Bluff and Lake Tyers Beach before turning around over the Lake Tyers sandbar and inland towards the Red Bluff Brewers.
Don’t forget to pack your camera!
Preferred booking time not available online? Please do not hesitate to contact the team at Lakes Entrance Helicopters for assistance during office hours on (03) 9017 0120 or email us at email@example.com
- Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All flights are subject to a minimum of 2 passengers.
- Our helicopters have a maximum individual passenger weight of 130kg.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control. The Pilot In Command has the final word over the flight.
- Our helicopters have a total passenger weight of 275kg.
- Our helicopters have 4 seats and carry 3 passengers. One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge.
- Groups with 4 or more passengers will become multiple flights. Keep this in mind when booking online as multiple bookings can be added to the cart.
- Children must be 12 years and older for HeliSUP.
- Children must be 16 years and older for Bathe, Graze & Fly.
- Reconfirmed by LEH staff the day before. Prior payment may be required.
- Flight time may be extended or path altered at extra cost provided safe to do so and dependant on available fuel or all up weight of fuel and passengers.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund
Our payment, cancellation and refund policies are very straight forward. You pay on the day at the airfield using cash or credit card, you can cancel anytime prior to scheduled departure without penalty and refunds are processed using the same payment method (cash or credit card).
- Payment by cash or credit card at the airfield on the day of flight.
- Scenic Flights and Heli Experiences are paid prior to scheduled departure.
- Charter Flights have the option of post flight payment using cash, credit card or invoice.
- A booking may be cancelled anytime prior to scheduled departure.
- Customers who are 15 minutes or more late (without notice) for their scheduled departure will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation of a flight due to weather conditions called by the pilot or unavailability of aircraft or staff will receive an option of rescheduling the flight or a full refund.
- Refund requests are only accepted on the day of flight and processed using the same payment method.
- Once the flight departs a refund is no longer available, even if a customer requests an early return to base.